Tuesday, May 3, 2011

GO Team Mitch!

Another wonderful weekend in Cincinnati to remember Mitch. Saturday is the annual spaghetti dinner at Maria's, followed by a slumber party at the Harves' house, a quick (wink, wink) run in the morning and a chance to visit with the Mclaughlin's afterward.

This year was extremely special to me since as I was finishing my 12th mile, my little Connor was standing there cheering for me and gave me a huge hug! I feel extremely blessed at times like that. Not to be outdid by Dad, Connor ran the last 20 yards with me to the cheers and delight of the crowd. Way to go Connor!

Our camera was pretty much out of batteries, so we only had a few shots along the way...here is the recap in pictures.










































































No comments: